Welcome to PD Electrical
Our team of fully qualified electricians operate within Sussex providing Domestic & Commercial electrical services.
We can deal with anything from a new plug socket to a complete rewire.
We are fully qualified members of NICEIC operating to the safety code BS:76761 and Part-P of the Building regulations.
Safety & Competence
We are assessed on a regular basis ensuring we meet the relevant technical and safety standards, codes of practice and rules of the scheme.
Compliance with building regulations
Contractors registered to NICEIC Building Regulations Schemes in England and Wales are authorised to self-certify their work to the Local Building Control Body. This saves you both time and money when undertaking work that requires notification under the Building Regulations.
As a member of NICEIC any new wiring installed by PD Electrical is guaranteed for 6 years.
We are proud members of Checkatrade who monitor and vet our services and Customer feedback.
Click here to read what our Customers have to say about us. (Takes them to Testimonials page.)
Our team of engineers are efficient and friendly; they will explain to you what works are necessary, and why. We will provide you with a free Estimate of works within 5 working days of visiting your home. It is important to us to always provide a high level of customer service, and workmanship
- General Electrical Work from a new socket to a full rewire
- Lighting design
- Underfloor Heating
- Fitted Appliance Repair
- Security Lighting
- Smoke Detectors - Wired
- Fuse Box / Trip Board
- Garden Lighting
- Switches / Sockets
- Inspection & Testing
- Extractor Fans
- PAT testing
- Shower installation
Affordable, Smart Home automation …
The fast growing trend in home automation means that your house can do so much more for you than you ever dreamed…
The possibilities are endless; here are some automation ideas you could install into your home and control from anywhere in the world via a laptop, ipad or smartphone.
Control features include:
- Home security - see who is ringing your doorbell and even answer your door from anywhere in the world!
- Monitor and control your heating levels when away on holiday- no more frozen pipes in the Winter!
- Automate your home windows and blinds based on the levels of light / shading at any time of the day.
- Create mood lighting settings to suit what you’re doing; breakfast lighting mode, party mode, reading mode, watching tv mode etc.
- Press ONE button to turn every electrical device off when you go to bed - imagine the time saved turning off each light before bed!
- Have music played to each room, combined with a mood light setting - dreamy baths, or a full-on workout in the home gym!
- Have your lights dim to film mode automatically when the TV plays a film.
- Monitor your whole home’s energy consumption levels - enabling you to tweak what you need, when you need = LOWER energy bills.
The options are endless - for a new Smart home
Click here to register your interest and to receive more information.